Audi Original MMI update for AUDI A6 / A8 over 5570
Original Audi MMI update CDs to the MMI software version 5570
Use the advantages of the latest software on your Audi MMI
With the update you get all MMI control units involved in the latest software release.
- Audi Parking System Plus can be retrofitted (Acoustic and graphical display of the screen)
- DSP makes greater volume
- Navi Announcements can be turned off during a call
- The volume of the background music during navigation announcements can be set
- Altitude information can be displayed in the Navigation folder
- Route can be followed on the map via the MMI check
- Crosshairs of input card is easier
- Additional display arrows for the direction in which the POI will look for landmarks
- Better labeling of motorway exits at low zoom levels
- Voice control and navigation of the top targets are immediately available
- Bluetooth: access to more phone book memory
- Configurable Bluetooth PIN
- If you select a POI in the navigation, you can dial the number directly.
- VCS (voice control system) is available in combination with a hands-free kit.
- Sound Setup: Set DSP Driver / Symmetric is not saved. always stays on symmetrical
- On cars with DSP, a total failure of all speakers can occur. Contact out for a long time to fix the problem.
- DSP forgets DRIVER / SYMMETRIC settings.
- Bird-view navigation menu is selectable 3D map view.
- AMI (Audi Music Interface) is now expandable to Connect the iPod, USB sticks, hard drives, etc.
- MP3 CD changer support some changes are known.
- Bose surround will not forget the surround setting
- Hassle-free integration of the new iPod generations.
Suitable for the following cars:
- Audi A6 with MMI high 2. Generation (ONLY MMI 2G / NOT SUITABLE FOR MMI 3G)
- Audi A8 with MMI high 2. Generation (ONLY MMI 2G / NOT SUITABLE FOR MMI 3G)
- CD 1/3: MMI update 1110-5150
- CD 2/3: Bluetooth update
- CD 3/3: MMI update 5150-5570